Need a photo of a 1909 pan

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Need a photo of a 1909 pan
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Sunday, February 28, 2016 - 06:19 pm:

Does anyone have a photo of a late 1909 one piece oil pan from the outside. I need to see how the pan looks up by the radius rod clamp.
I've been doing a search and can only find photos from the inside.
While we are at it I know there was a photo of a home made pan jig that showed a turnbuckle type thing that brought the pan into alignment.
Is there a link to that?

Thanks

Herb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Sunday, February 28, 2016 - 07:39 pm:

herb. check the pic of mine on the outer site. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Redelman, Kouts, IN on Sunday, February 28, 2016 - 11:41 pm:

Here you go Herb.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Gould, Folsom, CA on Monday, February 29, 2016 - 12:07 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Monday, February 29, 2016 - 04:02 pm:

Thanks guys.
Charlie where is the picture?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Monday, February 29, 2016 - 04:33 pm:

Here is a picture of an early pan...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Monday, February 29, 2016 - 05:44 pm:

Dennis, are you sure that's not a pot?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Monday, February 29, 2016 - 07:02 pm:

herb. in the cars for sale .charley

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration