Old Photo - Model T Bus

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old Photo - Model T Bus
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Sunday, February 28, 2016 - 09:20 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clayton Swanson on Sunday, February 28, 2016 - 09:42 pm:

its a shame not too many of the commercial body things survived. they made good chicken coops though

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Monday, February 29, 2016 - 12:47 am:

While not quite as "commercial" as an omnibus, this more toolish or practical
aspect is what draws me to the flatbed TT, as opposed to the cars. I might be
weird this way, but all my "old junk" interests are channeled through a desire to
see, or have them be seen, doing what they were built to do, as if there is nothing
unusual about it today. There were oldtimers around where I grew up that had
that hardcore practicality and pragmatism to keep on using that old truck at harvest
time, seeing no real good reason to get something new and shiny when the old
one still got the job done just fine. I was drawn to these people as a kid and find
myself wanting to carry that forward.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration