Globe Dash Control. accessory throttle, choke, cutout

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Globe Dash Control. accessory throttle, choke, cutout
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Sunday, February 28, 2016 - 11:59 pm:

I just hate it when this happens. I bought this nice NOS choke/throttle/cutout control to use on the speedster project, on e-bay a few days ago. It was really cheap and the description said "no box" So when I receive it, It has a pretty nice box. Now I do not want to use it. Its too nice and needs to be in the accessory collection. Darn the luck :-) :-)...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Monday, February 29, 2016 - 01:33 am:

Hi Donny,

Why did you buy that one when you have been selling a quantity of similar controls? I gotta get me sumpin' like that for my Stromberg OF. Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Monday, February 29, 2016 - 09:35 am:

Bill. This one is a heavy duty version of the choke controls I have been selling. I was going to use it to open the cut-out on the "Taylor Loudspeaker" muffler/cutout I am going to use on the speedster. The cable on this one is almost twice the size of the cables on the smaller ones I have. I also like the "twist to lock" feature of this one. I may still use it, and save the box for the collection. have fun and be safe Donnie Brown .....

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration