Alternator Kit

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Alternator Kit
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard A Eddinger Sacrament Ca on Monday, February 29, 2016 - 10:07 am:

Does any one know how to get in touch with the Becker's. I understand they make a alternator kit that will work on my 15 Roadster. I have left several messages at 419-577-4377 which I was told was there number but have never received a response.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Monday, February 29, 2016 - 10:41 am:

Richard...sent private message .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Saylor, Citrus Heights, Ca on Monday, February 29, 2016 - 11:53 am:

Looks like their website is down but they have what looks like an active Facebook account.
L&D Becker Antique Auto Electric

https://www.facebook.com/ModelTfordModelAford

The number on the Facebook page is (336) 430-1179

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Monday, February 29, 2016 - 08:16 pm:

Daryl Becker is the one to contact in North Carolina.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ted Dumas on Monday, February 29, 2016 - 09:51 pm:

I think you should see what you can do with the Becker's in Norwalk , Ohio. I am not sure if Daryl Becker is still in business.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard A Eddinger Sacrament Ca on Tuesday, March 01, 2016 - 09:53 am:

Finally got in touch with Becker in Carolina they are no longer in business.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration