Can-Am 2016 Tour

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Can-Am 2016 Tour
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini - Grosse Pointe, MI on Monday, February 29, 2016 - 05:22 pm:

Does anyone have any information about the above tour? I know it's in Milton, Ontario from May 27 to 29 but what are the activities/tours, host hotel, cost, etc.? There is nothing on the Ontario Region page.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Robison on Monday, February 29, 2016 - 08:13 pm:

http://www.spokanemodeltclub.com/can-am-tour-2016.php

Here is the information

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Monday, February 29, 2016 - 08:26 pm:

Apparently, there are 2 Can-Am Tours being held - I don't know how long the "other" Can-Am has been running but we're in our 38th year !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini - Grosse Pointe, MI on Tuesday, March 01, 2016 - 04:15 pm:

Mike, thanks. I didn't know there were two Can-Ams!! Being in Michigan, I'm looking for info on the one in Ontario this year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Tuesday, March 01, 2016 - 04:19 pm:

Marty,

Look for info on our chapter website, (coming soon). This is for our chapter & Ontario region members only. Most of these folks wouldn't know about it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gilbert V. I. Fitzhugh on Tuesday, March 01, 2016 - 05:05 pm:

Every chapter has its own preference, but I'd like to put in a plug for announcing chapter tours here on the national website as well as in local newsletters or websites. I have often had a wonderful time on a tour that I just happened to hear about. Last fall I did the Mainely T, only because I was at an HCCA 1-and 2-cylinder tour in Maine that included some Mainers who also owned Ts, and they suggested it. A few years back I did a tour in West Virginia and one in South Carolina. I met enthusiasts I didn't know, toured on roads that weren't familiar, and broadened my horizons. (And I hope that at least some of the locals were glad I had come!) Of course, if you have a tour that's very popular with your local group and you have to run it from a place with limited facilities, making the tour more widely known might not work for you. But, in other cases, won't you think about it?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration