Where do these belong?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Where do these belong?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Monday, February 29, 2016 - 09:21 pm:

I have this set of zinc sill step plates in my swap meet stuff. It would help if I knew the correct application.

I think they came to me in some T stuff, but the guu had heap of A parts as well.

Hope someone can help.
Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Zibell, Huntsville, AL on Monday, February 29, 2016 - 10:55 pm:

They look like the door sill plates in my 26 Tudor. If you lived closer I'd buy a pair, they are in better shape than the ones I have.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Tuesday, March 01, 2016 - 04:27 am:

John, the ones on my 27 Tudor are twice as long and have 4 screw holes, so I don't think you are missing out.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Tuesday, March 01, 2016 - 03:28 pm:

were they for the compact Model T?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Tuesday, March 01, 2016 - 04:25 pm:

They might be for a Model A coupe. I thought mine were shorter looking--what's the hole-to-hole dimension?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Tuesday, March 01, 2016 - 04:26 pm:

I am taking a pair just like that in my pile for Chickasha.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Henry - Werribee, Australia on Tuesday, March 01, 2016 - 04:30 pm:

They are for 26/27 coupes and tudors. Just another of the many changes that happened.

I have a pair of the short ones that line up perfectly with the holes on the sills.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration