Question concerning the removal of a 25 Tudor spare tire carrier.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Question concerning the removal of a 25 Tudor spare tire carrier.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Weisgerber on Tuesday, March 01, 2016 - 09:37 pm:

I'm planning on removing the spare tire carrier on my 25 Tudor so I can get it bead blasted and straighten it a bit. I took a quick look and I have a question. It appears that the forward most bolts fasten inside the car. Do I have to take up the back seat or partially lift up the body to access the nuts?

Any pointers will be greatly appreciated.

Charles

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Tuesday, March 01, 2016 - 09:55 pm:

It bolts to frame. You may have to lift rear of body to get to it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Weisgerber on Tuesday, March 01, 2016 - 10:00 pm:

Thank's Jack! DANG! I was hoping that wouldn't be the case.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration