Marietta

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Marietta
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Travis Melnick -Waterford , Pa on Wednesday, March 02, 2016 - 07:30 am:

Can anyone post the adress of the marietta ohio model t swap meet , and whos going to be there ?? Thanks !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Kuhnash Southeastern Ohio on Wednesday, March 02, 2016 - 07:58 am:

Here you go
The 7th Annual Winter Swap Meet will be held Saturday, March 5, 2016, at the Washington County Fair Grounds located at 922 Front Street, north of downtown Marietta.
I'll be there. Greg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James M. Riedy, Sandusky, Ohio on Wednesday, March 02, 2016 - 08:55 am:

I plan on being there depends if my wife feels better by then. She goes with me and we stay over at my daughters in New Concord. Jim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration