North side of main street somewhere-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: North side of main street somewhere-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Wednesday, March 02, 2016 - 08:16 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Beatty _Kansas City on Wednesday, March 02, 2016 - 08:42 am:

Looks like a one light sorta town! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gilbert V. I. Fitzhugh on Wednesday, March 02, 2016 - 08:48 am:

It's unusual to see a Ford that late ('13, I think) with so many horse-drawn vehicles still in use.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Wednesday, March 02, 2016 - 12:53 pm:

The T in the foreground is interesting. It looks like a '14 but has electric lights and what looks like a battery box on the running board. It also has accessory shock absorbers.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Wednesday, March 02, 2016 - 01:12 pm:

It could be a South Dakota license plate. S D at left was 1917 and later. Just a Fuzzy guess.
http://www.deerrunmercantile.com/ProductImages/licenseplatesstu/sd1753972.JPG
(Not Mine)
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Wednesday, March 02, 2016 - 01:15 pm:

It's a late 1914.

License plate looks to be South Dakota.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration