It's T time

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: It's T time
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Giesbrecht on Wednesday, March 02, 2016 - 05:43 pm:

Had some time ( no pun intended ) and decided to make a clock , bought a cheap walmart clock and used the guts and found some brass numbers on ebay

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Wednesday, March 02, 2016 - 05:51 pm:

NICE!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Wednesday, March 02, 2016 - 06:27 pm:

I guess that clock is spoken for?
:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, March 02, 2016 - 06:35 pm:

Very nice!

If you decide to install larger hands on it at some point, be aware that the online clock movement suppliers do make "high torque" movements especially designed to drive larger, heavier hands. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Wednesday, March 02, 2016 - 07:20 pm:

I have 3-4 Square wood fello wheels ,less rims if you want to make one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Carlton on Wednesday, March 02, 2016 - 08:07 pm:

That's really cool!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Wednesday, March 02, 2016 - 09:33 pm:

Very cool clock. I saw one at a friends man cave years ago that was a light fixture that was ceiling mounted. It was pretty cool too.Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, March 03, 2016 - 12:39 am:

Ow, OW, ow! David D! OW!

(I would probably have used that wood in a wheel for my car?!)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Thursday, March 03, 2016 - 12:55 am:

Hey Wayne, it's a tough job, but someone has to do it (find the bad pun)!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, March 03, 2016 - 03:18 am:

Thank you David D! I love a good pun with OJ in the morning.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration