Model T Artist Sketch

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Model T Artist Sketch
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, March 03, 2016 - 09:27 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Thursday, March 03, 2016 - 10:28 am:

It is nice to see this. My wild guess is that it was done in recent years from modern photos of a restored car. The reflections in the paint seem to say that.
Great work.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Thursday, March 03, 2016 - 10:36 am:

This style is familiar. Could this be out of say a Popular Science or popular Mechanics magazine? Late 50's early 60's

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Friday, March 04, 2016 - 01:25 am:

A really well proportioned painting/sketch. The detail is fantastic.
However, artists always like to see things perfectly, like the convex curve in the top. Not for them the slight concavity between each bow. The law of gravity need not apply when using a little artistic license.
I wish I could do as well.
Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Tuesday, March 08, 2016 - 12:45 pm:

That is an incredible pencil drawing. Now watch Richard do a color painting from it!
:-)
No pressure, Rich!
:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Tuesday, March 08, 2016 - 01:16 pm:

Yes Rich could you have it done by dinner tonight!:-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration