Old Photo - Watkins Stock Tonic, Chas. E. Olmsted, Nelich, Nebr. Salesmans Bodied Roadster

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old Photo - Watkins Stock Tonic, Chas. E. Olmsted, Nelich, Nebr. Salesmans Bodied Roadster
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, March 03, 2016 - 09:42 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gilbert V. I. Fitzhugh on Thursday, March 03, 2016 - 06:58 pm:

At my age, stock tonic doesn't do the job any more. I need a souped-up tonic.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Friday, July 08, 2016 - 02:08 am:

What Gilbert said. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andria Myers----------Long Beach, CA on Friday, July 08, 2016 - 06:59 am:

Very Cool!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, July 09, 2016 - 05:03 pm:

Pretty cool picture. This forum has the best pics. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Saturday, July 09, 2016 - 08:57 pm:

Gilbert,
Rats!! I coulda had a V-8!!
:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Saturday, July 09, 2016 - 10:13 pm:

Mother used to talk about Grandpa late one night going to the medicine cabinet and in the poor light getting a swig of the liniment instead of cough syrup. The Watkins products were all in the same bottles with same labels except the printed content names.
Yes David he too would rather have had a V-8.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip Berg on Sunday, July 10, 2016 - 02:26 am:

Should be Neligh Nebraska.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration