Model T sedan for a film in Atlanta

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Model T sedan for a film in Atlanta
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bernie Ask on Thursday, March 03, 2016 - 12:49 pm:

I am seeking a Model T sedan in the Atlanta area for a film. If you have one available and would like to be in feature film, please call me as soon as possible.

Thank you,
Bernie Ask
912-571-1153

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bernie Ask on Thursday, March 03, 2016 - 07:17 pm:

Hi y'all. Just a little clarification. We are seeking cars for the filming starting in a week or so, but we are also seeking a Model T (enclosed, either sedan or center door) for "Tech" inspection tomorrow (Friday the 4th) for the camera crew to look over the car to see how best to shoot the scenes. We can transport the car, pick-up and delivery and offer some compensation for time. Please call, no matter the time, to discuss this. Looking for the car to arrive south side Atlanta by about 4 PM Friday. Thanks!!!! Bernie Ask 912-571-1153

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Thursday, March 03, 2016 - 08:45 pm:

Hope you find someone, but I would think your chances would have been better had you given a little more notice.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Friday, March 04, 2016 - 12:14 am:

Bernie, I have had my car in an NBC miniseries shot here in St. Louis, and it was a good experience for me. I was with the car (I was also the driver) all the time. You should realize, however, that movie and TV production companies don't have a stellar reputation in the old car world. There are lots of stories of cars being mistreated and damaged. To the production company, it's just a prop. To us, it's a valuable possession. That creates a reluctance to participate. I'm not anywhere near Georgia, so it's academic for me.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration