Wheel Dollies (Cheap version)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Wheel Dollies (Cheap version)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Thursday, March 03, 2016 - 07:46 pm:

Northern tool has their smaller furniture dollies on sale for $8 with free shipping if you're a Hotline member.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By lorenzo leon on Thursday, March 03, 2016 - 08:03 pm:

Thanks Gary, I like also the 24in tire irons for $5.99

http://www.harborfreight.com/catalogsearch/result?q=tire+iron

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Thursday, March 03, 2016 - 09:35 pm:

You guys are talking about two different outfits,....haha,.....harold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Tuesday, March 08, 2016 - 09:12 pm:

Yep. Got them today from Northern Tool. Fast shipping. Good deal @ $36 for four. Will try to get a picture out tomorrow.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Thursday, March 10, 2016 - 07:25 pm:

Picture. Well seems I can't download pictures for now. I think its first try since the crash of 2016. But they are on and work fine.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Thursday, March 10, 2016 - 07:34 pm:

Will try this again. Downloaded from camera to a different file.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brough on Thursday, March 10, 2016 - 08:19 pm:

I use a set of metal wheel dollys for the tires under my tandem axle car hauler trailer and then use one of these furniture dollys with a special top on it for my tongue jack to sit in and I can roll this monster trailer around my driveway by myself and turn it sideways at the end of my driveway until needed again.

Gotta keep the wooden ones protected from the weather, though.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration