Differential rebuild - San Diego / LA area

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Differential rebuild - San Diego / LA area
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carlo Saggese on Tuesday, March 08, 2016 - 02:16 pm:

I have a 1923 touring , does anyone know of a resource that will rebuild the differential for me in the San Diego or Los Angeles area - its got a pretty bad leak and I am sure needs a full rebuild

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, March 08, 2016 - 02:22 pm:

A lot of the guys in your local club have done this. I bet some of them would be glad to help you fix it. I hope one or two of them will see this and contact you. All the new parts you might need are in Corona.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Tuesday, March 08, 2016 - 04:05 pm:

Contact Larry Blair at the Tin Shed if you want someone who can do the work for you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Gorman on Wednesday, March 09, 2016 - 08:53 pm:

Take it to Larry at the Tin Shed. You won't be disappointed!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration