1927 Paint Codes - The Ones Listed on the MT Club Websites are Obsolete

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: 1927 Paint Codes - The Ones Listed on the MT Club Websites are Obsolete
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Williams on Tuesday, March 08, 2016 - 07:31 pm:

On both the Model T Club websites they list paint codes for 1927 Fords. However, these codes no longer work, can't be crossed, and Ditzler has been absorbed/bought/consolidated into another paint company. So, if anyone has a modern paint code for the 1927 Royal Maroon I'd be most interested. 11 years in the making, I'm now ready to paint my 27 Tudor.

R/Mark

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Tuesday, March 08, 2016 - 09:39 pm:

Mark

Depends a bit on what kind of paint you want to use. And your local auto paint supply store.

The Ford Royal Maroon is avail as a PPG code 1011.

There is this web store that sells PPG Automotive Finishes, you could order direct. This link is their color library, go to the home page if interested in this way.

http://www.autocolorlibrary.com/aclchip.aspx?image=1927-Ford-pg01.jpg

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration