Finally, got the speedster running.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Finally, got the speedster running.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Warren on Tuesday, March 08, 2016 - 09:04 pm:

Hi guys, I finally was able to drive the speedster that I have been working on. I need some advise on how to insure it so I can go on tours and be in parades.Thanks,

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Carlton on Tuesday, March 08, 2016 - 09:23 pm:

How was the drive? How about some pics of the front end? Cool!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Tuesday, March 08, 2016 - 09:33 pm:

Looks like a fun car John. Nice looking Dynahoe(or Pettibone) backhoe in the background too. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Tuesday, March 08, 2016 - 09:59 pm:

I like it

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Warren on Tuesday, March 08, 2016 - 10:08 pm:

A different angle

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Tuesday, March 08, 2016 - 10:44 pm:

Cool car!!! Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John P. Steele, Montana on Tuesday, March 08, 2016 - 11:23 pm:

Two thumbs up. Looks like a fun car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rod Letcher - Eugene Oregon on Wednesday, March 09, 2016 - 12:30 am:

Outstanding!!!

Rod

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lonnie Smith Baxter MN on Wednesday, March 09, 2016 - 07:19 am:

Cool. To answer your question, my speedster is insured the same as my other T's..Do you have a title for it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Wednesday, March 09, 2016 - 11:09 am:

Beautiful.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, March 09, 2016 - 11:41 am:

NICE RIDE!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Saylor, Citrus Heights, Ca on Wednesday, March 09, 2016 - 11:46 am:

J.C Taylor 800-345-8290
jctaylor.com

Hagerty Classic Insurance 877-922-9701
Hagerty.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Wednesday, March 09, 2016 - 11:50 am:

What is the bus hiding on the side ?

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Wednesday, March 09, 2016 - 12:12 pm:

John watch where you put that right hand, looks very close the the exhaust. Cool Ride! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Wednesday, March 09, 2016 - 12:57 pm:

Awesome sauce!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Warren on Wednesday, March 09, 2016 - 08:05 pm:

Lonnie, Yes I have a title,24

Thanks John S. I will try them, AIG said it wasn't high classed enough for them?? They insure my other T's 26 touring and a 25 pu.

Jim it is a 1954 GMC 4104 with most of a motor home conversion.

Thanks for the kind comments and help. John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Carlton on Wednesday, March 09, 2016 - 08:34 pm:

You look like you're having too much fun! Man if I saw that thing going down the road I'd flip out. I haven't seen anything cool on the road in a long, long time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David W Gross on Saturday, March 12, 2016 - 07:59 am:

Hi John,
Looks great!
How did you do your exhaust out of the side like that? I'm in a speedster build right now too and would love to do something similar.

Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Warren on Saturday, March 12, 2016 - 08:36 am:

Hellsgate Hotrods You will have to buy one for a model A Lakes Stile header About $125

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Saturday, March 12, 2016 - 01:05 pm:

David
A option for making a side exit exhaust is to start with a vaporizer exhaust manifold. Plug the normal outlet and connect where the vaporizer plate usually goes. Consider mounting it upside down.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Saturday, March 12, 2016 - 02:24 pm:

John - Is that a Model A rear end?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Warren on Sunday, March 13, 2016 - 02:52 pm:

Harold, It is a 26-7 rear end with long brake cams installed. It has modified model a radius arms installed

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration