Need a better picture of metal bracket piece on running board....

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Need a better picture of metal bracket piece on running board....
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Blanchard on Tuesday, March 08, 2016 - 10:31 pm:

Hey guys,
I tried to zoom in on the picture but it just gets grainy. My best guess is that it looks like an L shape bracket with a leather strap.
I have the top bracket just want to see what the running board piece looks like so I can build a similar piece.

Thanks in advance...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William bender on Tuesday, March 08, 2016 - 11:08 pm:

here is a Runningboard bracket that I got with a spare tire carrier

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Blanchard on Tuesday, March 08, 2016 - 11:18 pm:

Thanks William... looks simple enough to make...

Any more out there?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration