Available hauling Seattle to Bakersfield and San Diego mid April

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Available hauling Seattle to Bakersfield and San Diego mid April
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Hammatt on Thursday, March 10, 2016 - 09:43 am:

Heading out from Seattle area to Bakersfield Swap Meet and points south (San Diego) and return. Pretty full with vehicles, but have truck bed and smaller items for inside the 24' enclosed trailer. I make a run each year to Hershey, this is the first time I'm offering haulage to Bakersfield Swap Meet (April 14-16) and return. Let me know if I can be of assistance. Thanks, Steve Hammatt 360-661-6060 Mount Vernon WA USA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Hammatt on Friday, March 11, 2016 - 11:37 am:

It appears that I may have room for a T or other smaller car in the enclosed trailer for the trip to the south. Northbound is full with two smaller cars. Let me know if I can help.
Steve

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Hammatt on Friday, April 01, 2016 - 05:34 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, April 02, 2016 - 10:31 am:

Steve,

I gave your contact information to Darryl in MN.

He needs a roadster body hauled out of Seattle.

Thanks to brasscarguy (Howard) .... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, April 09, 2016 - 07:23 am:

Bump

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Hammatt on Saturday, April 09, 2016 - 09:31 am:

Thanks FJ
Contacted Darryl but it didn't work out for us. Getting ready to leave Monday morning. We'll be in Bakersfield Tuesday and then to San Diego and back to Bakersfield on Wednesday. Doing the swap meet stuff on Thursday (line up to get in day) and Friday then leaving to return starting at noon on Saturday. Bakersfield's always a good venue. It's raining now in Bakersfield, but should be great weather starting on Tuesday. Could be another one of those fantastic drives thru the mountains with wildflowers everywhere!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration