American Vintage Rims - 23" TT Rims and Felloes

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: American Vintage Rims - 23" TT Rims and Felloes
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Chillingworth on Thursday, March 10, 2016 - 05:31 pm:

Has anyone used or seen the American Vintage Rims 23" TT rims and felloes? Are they the Hayes type split rims with fixed lugs or the Kelsey type with loose lugs and a centering ring?

I've called and emailed American Vintage Rims a few months ago and again lately, but haven't received a reply.

Thank you for your help.

Rich C.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Thursday, March 10, 2016 - 09:04 pm:

I've called and they are listed but not currently being made. I'd take 5 but if I remember he needs like 40 to be made to make it worth his wile.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Thursday, March 10, 2016 - 09:46 pm:

Rich, Jim, this guy may be able to help with small numbers. WWW.vintagerimsaus.com

Hope this helps.
Allan from down under.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration