Camshaft questions

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Camshaft questions
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Travis E. Towle on Thursday, March 10, 2016 - 08:17 pm:

I was going to send my cam to chaffins to be reground and have the bearings fit but have not heard back from them yet.

Is there anyone else that will regrind a model t 1926 camshaft a and fit the front and middle bearings to them?

Travis
Topeka, Kansas

785-408-3409

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Thursday, March 10, 2016 - 08:28 pm:

Travis, I don't recall you contacting us. We will be happy to help you. We have a reground cam that performs very well at both the low end and high ends without having to advance the cam. The cam is already advanced. Call me or Dave at 951-735-4791.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Travis E. Towle on Thursday, March 10, 2016 - 08:41 pm:

Thanks! My email may have gone to your junk folder. My email went to support@ your site. Fired off from my iPad so it probably did not make it.

I'll give you a call ASAP.

THANKS A TON!

Travis

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration