Searching for Model Ts to appear at 100th Anniversary of our Church in Charlotte, NC this Fall

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Searching for Model Ts to appear at 100th Anniversary of our Church in Charlotte, NC this Fall
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bholcomb002@gmail.com on Friday, March 11, 2016 - 07:58 am:

Hi, I'm Barry Holcomb, a member of Holy Covenant United Church of Christ in Charlotte, NC. My church is celebrating its 100th anniversary this fall, and as part of the festivities I am attempting to recreate the 1916 atmosphere. If I could find a couple of vintage car owners willing to appear and drive some passengers around our church (a 1/2 mile private road circles the church) it would be a thrill our people will never forget. I feel certain we can get coverage by local newspapers and TV stations - and possibly an article in national church publications.

Hap suggested that I not be too literal with searching for a 1916 T - as our church members would not be able to discern model years - and later model T's are much easier to come by. So, if you own an operating Model T any year and live near Charlotte, NC - we'd love to have you participate.

If you are near the Charlotte, NC area or know of someone nearby, please contact me or have them contact me. It should also be a time you can introduce the Model Ts to others that may not know much about them. You can call me or e-mail me at:

application/octet-streamBarry contact info
Image (6.1 k)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration