Old Photo - Tornado Remodeled Model T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old Photo - Tornado Remodeled Model T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, March 11, 2016 - 10:51 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Friday, March 11, 2016 - 10:54 am:

Just needs some straightening and bolting back together and it will be good as new. Today, we restore worse wrecks than that!
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Friday, March 11, 2016 - 02:39 pm:

I think I'm restoring that car. . . .
:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Sole - Castelldefels (Spain) on Friday, March 11, 2016 - 02:46 pm:

Is that a right hand drive car or was the steering column bent that far over?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Friday, March 11, 2016 - 08:58 pm:

I keep full coverage but would hate to loose my car in a tornado.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration