Windshield stantions and brackets can anyone identify

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Windshield stantions and brackets can anyone identify
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Friday, March 11, 2016 - 01:51 pm:

Cleaning off a shelf and bound these Windshield stantions and brackets can anyone identify
very nice condition
they are about 24 1/2" long with out brackets and 11 1/2" center to center where windshield goes appreciate any help

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Friday, March 11, 2016 - 02:00 pm:

Sure look Dodge to me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Friday, March 11, 2016 - 02:36 pm:

mid 20" ? Bob
thinking Overland poss. also

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Friday, March 11, 2016 - 03:37 pm:

kind of new for me ,but i will look in the junk overland stuff.but i am with layden looks dodge buy the three holes for the dash. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Friday, March 11, 2016 - 05:17 pm:

Dodge Brothers, around 1916 to early twenties.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Friday, March 11, 2016 - 07:11 pm:

Yep DB stuff.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Friday, March 11, 2016 - 10:31 pm:

Erik B and David D both know their Dodge Brothers! I would defer to them any day.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Saturday, March 12, 2016 - 09:12 am:

thank you guys your the best, Bob

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration