CAM BEARING AND ROD BABBITTING

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: CAM BEARING AND ROD BABBITTING
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Green on Saturday, March 12, 2016 - 02:30 am:

I pour and precision machine #1 and #2 cam bearings for all years of model t's. They can either be machined to original specs (.750) or, if your cam journal is worn, to .003 under.

I also check the OD of the bearing body by slipping it into my test engine block to ensure it fits. These are original cam bearings that have been cleaned, inspected, poured with babbitt and precision machined/reamed to final tolerances.
I can also clean, inspect, pour and machine your original cast iron cam bearings if you prefer.

$65 each/ "matching halves" core required

*I also pour, precision machine and install dippers on rods. $280

John Green
(530)701-3160

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration