1909 # 394 at Chickasha

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: 1909 # 394 at Chickasha
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Bohlen on Saturday, March 12, 2016 - 06:53 am:

2015 Stynoski Award Winner 1909 two lever two pedal #394 will be on display at Chickasha. Cover story in the Model T Times Sept/Oct issue. Space NE 8-9-10

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Saturday, March 12, 2016 - 09:17 pm:

Holly Cow! My heart jumped at the thought that for some reason you were selling 394. Glad to hear you're just giving everyone there a chance to see a very remarkable car!

Have a Safe Trip

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Bohlen on Sunday, March 13, 2016 - 07:19 am:

Will have a 1910 coupe there for sale. There are only 4 that I know of. Thanks Gene see you when I get back.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Sunday, March 13, 2016 - 08:49 am:

For those not going to Chickasha, would it be possible to see a picture or two of the 10 coupe?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration