Old Photo - Wabasso Minnesota, Auto-Livery - Garage 1915

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old Photo - Wabasso Minnesota, Auto-Livery - Garage 1915
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Saturday, March 12, 2016 - 09:59 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Saturday, March 12, 2016 - 10:45 am:

Lots of nice things going on there.
Thanks
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Saturday, March 12, 2016 - 11:57 am:

Anyone know what that thing is on the sidewalk? Looks like a post with a metal cap?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Saturday, March 12, 2016 - 12:00 pm:

Gas pump.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Saturday, March 12, 2016 - 12:00 pm:

Lockable gas pump maybe?

Once again old cars and ice cream!

I see a sign in the window advertising Waxit.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Saturday, March 12, 2016 - 12:17 pm:

I wish I had a better photo. This was 1971. There was a forum discussion on these some time ago but I can't find it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Saturday, March 12, 2016 - 01:16 pm:

Why does today's commercial/building world have to look so #@! ugly ???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Saturday, March 12, 2016 - 06:47 pm:

In the past, every owner built his own style building. And the signs were specific for each business. Today, there is a trend toward making all the buildings uniform with signage uniform. I call it the "blanding of America"
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robbie Price on Saturday, March 12, 2016 - 07:58 pm:

Looks like one of the little rascals on the far left

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Saturday, March 12, 2016 - 08:22 pm:

the gas pump is a g&b t-8 i have two one with a 5 gal attachment & one with a 10 gal attachment.charley

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration