Happy day Sad day

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Happy day Sad day
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Sunday, March 13, 2016 - 01:01 pm:

Yesterday it was sunny in Northeast Ohio so late afternoon (skipped out of work for a little while) I decided to take a little jaunt in my '22 Coupe. Well it was a happy day when I got several waves and thumbs up from the folks I passed along my short ride and a sad day when I got back to the shop and thought I'll run the '27 Touring along the same short route. The '27 had a radiator leak where the overflow tube drops out of the upper tank and the petcock at the bottom started dripping. What really made me mad was the fact that just last year I installed a NEW RADIATOR AND PETCOCK! So I'm not a happy camper now that I have to take a new radiator out and seal the overflow tube at the tank.

I run my cars as much as I can all year and if the weather is too bad I still go out to the shop and start them so it's not like any gaskets or seals dried out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Parker on Sunday, March 13, 2016 - 02:34 pm:

Beautiful day here today so I drove the '14 to church last night. Lit up the gas lights and kerosene for the ride to What-A-Burger and home afterwards. Free starts a-la-Royce all the way there and back!
Happy Day.

Bob B. who regularly helps me hold down a rear pew is now in hospice.
Sad Day.

Ken in Texas

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration