Model T word association

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Model T word association
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Monday, March 14, 2016 - 01:33 pm:

Add a Word. Keep it Model T related if you can --

Crank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Monday, March 14, 2016 - 01:42 pm:

Must be snowing over there - time to change the oil?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Monday, March 14, 2016 - 02:01 pm:

Crank shaft.
Crank start.
Cranky
Crank up.

The weather here is fine. I'm stuck at my sons house awaiting a delivery for him. Not much to do here either.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Miller, mostly in Dearborn on Monday, March 14, 2016 - 02:13 pm:

Bellcrank
Starter Crank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Sole - Castelldefels (Spain) on Monday, March 14, 2016 - 02:26 pm:

I understood to add words that we relate to the Model T. In that case my word is:

Magneto

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By vincent stefanacci on Monday, March 14, 2016 - 02:49 pm:

HILL'S :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez-Templeton, CA on Monday, March 14, 2016 - 02:56 pm:

Crank thread (like this one):-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Monday, March 14, 2016 - 03:17 pm:

crank handle
crank bushing
crank bearing
crank puller
crank kickback (ouch)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Eliason...........Whittier, CA on Monday, March 14, 2016 - 03:20 pm:

Cranky old man

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Monday, March 14, 2016 - 03:40 pm:

This is exactly the kind of crap that helped cause the recent crash.Give the OT's a break guys!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Monday, March 14, 2016 - 03:44 pm:

Crankey_t (my user name).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Monday, March 14, 2016 - 05:03 pm:

Eric is right.
Add one word at a time (sometimes two or three) that relates to the previous word.
The best ones are usually the first thing that comes to your mind.

Poor Jack is an unhappy boy that needs a chill pill so he can have a bit of fun. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Monday, March 14, 2016 - 07:17 pm:

Fred,ordinarily I would tell you exactly what and where you could put your comment,but I promised Mom I'd be good this week cause it is Chickasha.Now,instead of wasting even more band space,you'all have a nice day.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Monday, March 14, 2016 - 08:21 pm:

Jack - I'm guessing that it would be pointless to ask you what your favorite video game is too, right?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Monday, March 14, 2016 - 08:34 pm:

U guys have too much time on your hands. Go out and work on your Model T or something constructive.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Monday, March 14, 2016 - 09:12 pm:

Crank broken.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Monday, March 14, 2016 - 09:34 pm:

Crank grind

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky, Lytle TX on Monday, March 14, 2016 - 09:51 pm:

Third grade game with first grade answers. Someone should explain word association.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Monday, March 14, 2016 - 09:57 pm:

I am not interested in joining a Model T Word Association. Too many purists
at shows saying everyone used the wrong letters, or in the wrong order or whatever.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Tuesday, March 15, 2016 - 01:31 am:

Crank handle

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Tuesday, March 15, 2016 - 07:42 am:

handle - name (as in "Randle's handle is Randall"...)

Not yet "T" weather here...

I continue to be fascinated by the variety of wisdom dispensed on this Forum.

Thanks for the "Lesson of the Day" Ken.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Word_Association

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Thursday, March 17, 2016 - 02:59 am:

Some folks are cranky and trying to start something.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky, Lytle TX on Thursday, March 17, 2016 - 08:38 am:

You're right David. Starting a Model T forum would be grand! Wouldn't it be great to come to a Model T forum and actually see posts related to Model T restoration and repair? Let's get this started! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Thursday, March 17, 2016 - 10:36 am:

2 piece crankshaft :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Friday, March 18, 2016 - 07:45 pm:

A week in Las Vegas many miles from my T makes me do strange things.

2 piece pulley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Friday, March 18, 2016 - 11:37 pm:

Spankshaft :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Sunday, March 20, 2016 - 07:27 pm:

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration