OT Car Related

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: OT Car Related
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Howard D. Dennis Byron, Georgia on Monday, March 14, 2016 - 01:36 pm:

Trying to gather items to put canvas top on my Maxwell. What are the webbing in these pictures called and where can I buy it by the foot preferably in tan or brown?

Howard Dennistop

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky, Lytle TX on Monday, March 14, 2016 - 02:47 pm:

Oddly enough, it's called webbing. Any upholstery supply/distributor should have it. Ebay is loaded with it. It usually comes in cotton, polyester, nylon and polypropylene in a multitude of colors. Widths very but 2" is common.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Monday, March 14, 2016 - 02:56 pm:

I believe in the kits, those are called the "top straps" the two straps at the back on each side of the windows are the "back straps" The long bag like items on each outside corner running down each side from front to rear are the "top pads" This is just how they were listed in my top kit instructions...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Monday, March 14, 2016 - 03:35 pm:

looks like some one nailed them down,should be only on the ends.charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Howard D. Dennis Byron, Georgia on Monday, March 14, 2016 - 03:46 pm:

Thanks Guys, the pictures I used are off the net and just an example of what I need and not my truck. I only need enough to do the front two bows.

Howard Dennistop

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration