Chickasha

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Chickasha
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Monday, March 14, 2016 - 03:48 pm:

if any one wants to find find me i will be in the south building on the north wall on the east side.or call 417-214-0777. Charley shaver

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Monday, March 14, 2016 - 08:53 pm:

Charley, That's not how to play "hide and seek" You are supposed to hide, and not tell anyone where you are, and then they try to find you... You are not supposed to tell them where you are ... :-) :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel M. Chapasko on Monday, March 14, 2016 - 09:01 pm:

Colorado will be highly represented at Chickasha this year....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Monday, March 14, 2016 - 09:45 pm:

Hi, Dan -- I'll be in the usual place near the sidewalk, midway between the north and south buildings. I share spaces with John Steele, Uncle Jack Daron, and others. Stop by and say Hi.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Monday, March 14, 2016 - 10:13 pm:

Donnie it is when he is in the north biulding LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Monday, March 14, 2016 - 11:01 pm:

I'll be at the bar.......

Just sayin

:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Monday, March 14, 2016 - 11:10 pm:

I'm almost ready... At some point I'm just going to have to stop adding more stuff to the pile.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Mikeska, Denver CO on Monday, March 14, 2016 - 11:31 pm:

Looks like we will need to bring a rain coat and water proof shoes for Friday!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Monday, March 14, 2016 - 11:33 pm:

Derek,
I see the problem. You need a bigger trailer....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Monday, March 14, 2016 - 11:41 pm:

I think I need to stop buying out whole collections of T parts just to get one thing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ned Protexter on Monday, March 14, 2016 - 11:42 pm:

Enjoy yourselves. I won't be making it this year. If anyone finds a model K for under 10k let me know.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Monday, March 14, 2016 - 11:44 pm:

Rob,
As I was tar ping down my load tonight, I was thinking the same thing. I need a slightly bigger open trailer

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Monday, March 14, 2016 - 11:44 pm:

Derek would be alright if he didn't have my junk on the trailer. Now that I look the trailer over I don't see my junk on it. What's happening Derek?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Monday, March 14, 2016 - 11:48 pm:

Dean,

Those Kiefers are a shifty bunch. Keep a close eye on them at all times ! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Tuesday, March 15, 2016 - 07:51 am:

Derek, is Dean's stuff what you said was going on sale for half price as soon as you get to Oklahoma?

Oops, maybe I shouldn't have said that......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Tuesday, March 15, 2016 - 09:04 am:

Dad's parts go on the "free" pile to get buyers into my spot. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Tuesday, March 15, 2016 - 09:18 am:

We are loaded and ready to go, we leave tonight at midnight, see everyone there. Spaces SL 11-12-13 south building.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Tuesday, March 15, 2016 - 09:29 am:

Maybe it will be cheaper for me to close the body shop and go with?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Sole - Castelldefels (Spain) on Wednesday, March 16, 2016 - 06:45 pm:

Oh, you all don't know how lucky you are! Look at stuff, choose stuff, buy stuff. Put it in the car/truck and drive home with it. No loss or damage during shipping, no restrictions on weight, size or dangerous goods transport AND no import duty. I'm soooo jealous...

It's healthy to be a little jealous though... isn't it?

ENJOY! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Wednesday, March 16, 2016 - 10:27 pm:

The meeting of mines at Chickasha

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Wednesday, March 16, 2016 - 10:47 pm:

Remember when laptops were handy? Now I use the tablet and the laptop seems awkward. I thought tablets would be a gimmick that wouldn't catch on. Now I won't use anything else. My laptops stay in the closet.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration