Some help to identify parts?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Some help to identify parts?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Monday, March 14, 2016 - 06:48 pm:

When 'Cranky' was acquired, there was a box of (spare?) parts that came along. Most were identified, will be used, or passed along. These are pieces which I've not been able to identify a use or need for. (8 pics / 4 different pieces) Thanks for any input!
Marv

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Monday, March 14, 2016 - 07:00 pm:

Need to clarify my mis-calling... "8 pics of 2 parts each; 2nd set from reverse side / same parts. Total of 8 parts!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Monday, March 14, 2016 - 07:08 pm:

Fist pics are of upholestry trim piece,@1924-25? The other pieces are inside of door/panel for window glass,channel.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Monday, March 14, 2016 - 07:28 pm:

Thanks, Jack. Those first 2 pics seem to have a channel for glass. My thoughts were for a closed car windshield?
Marv

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Monday, March 14, 2016 - 07:45 pm:

They will fit the edge of door or kick panel.Try it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Monday, March 14, 2016 - 08:10 pm:

Since Cranky's body is braced up inside and on a cart with the doors closed and strapped shut, I may be able check from underneath. Thanks!
Marv

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Sherman Tacoma WA on Monday, March 14, 2016 - 08:18 pm:

They look like seat tracks for my 1960 Bugeye Sprite.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Tuesday, March 15, 2016 - 11:47 pm:

-Jack-
I crawled inside the '25 coupe with the parts today. Saw some similar measurements, but couldn't really match anything specific. I'm probably overlooking something logical?
Thx.
Marv

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James H Hall on Wednesday, March 16, 2016 - 12:02 pm:

Paul - my first thought was Spridget seat tracks!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration