Henry James Ford??

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Henry James Ford??
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alan George Long on Monday, March 14, 2016 - 11:08 pm:

Is it correct the Henry Ford's middle name was James??

It isn't popular to include "James" in any of the documents that I have read but he is simply known as Henry Ford.

Alan in Western Australia

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Tuesday, March 15, 2016 - 08:24 am:

I don't know? Here's someone on the net who claims it - but you know about some sources on the net.. :-)

http://facts4me.com/disp_subject.php?s_id=1152

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Miller, mostly in Dearborn on Tuesday, March 15, 2016 - 08:41 am:

According to the Henry Ford Heritage Association, he had no middle name. It's mentioned in their quiz.

http://hfha.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/2012-Summer-Legend-20th-Anniversary-E -mail.pdf

As ornate as the stone covering his grave is, I would assume they would have included his full name. It simply says Henry Ford.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Tuesday, March 15, 2016 - 09:00 am:

That's why one should always check with multiple reliable sources. The spurious site I found above gave links to a few sources - none of them supported any middle name.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alan George Long on Tuesday, March 15, 2016 - 10:20 pm:

Thank you Tom & Roger

That makes sense and Tom's Magazine link must be taken as being 100% correct

Alan in Western Australia

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration