Old Photo - Desert Pose With A Roadster Pickup

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old Photo - Desert Pose With A Roadster Pickup
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, March 16, 2016 - 10:26 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Wednesday, March 16, 2016 - 11:35 am:

Kinda "sporty" straddling the hood, there !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Wednesday, March 16, 2016 - 11:48 am:

I wonder if they got four flat tires like we did?

My picture was taken in 1958 on our honeymoon. We ran over cactus to get to this location!

Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Wednesday, March 16, 2016 - 12:16 pm:

Norm, Great car and a cool pic. I love Ts but models A s are my first love. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Wednesday, March 16, 2016 - 02:25 pm:

So what's in the back of the pickup?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Wednesday, March 16, 2016 - 02:47 pm:

Looks to be a '23 Runabout converted to a pickup.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration