Langs 2800wp

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Langs 2800wp
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Wednesday, March 16, 2016 - 11:48 am:

Should i just by a wheel puller from Langs to pull the wood wheels off my 26 or look for a used one? A new one is only $50. Or is there others pullers out there that anyone else uses?? Thanks Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Mazza on Wednesday, March 16, 2016 - 11:59 am:

One thing about the new one. It has new threads.... second, it will be on your door steel in a matter of days

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Mazza on Wednesday, March 16, 2016 - 12:00 pm:

Door step, damn auto correct!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Wednesday, March 16, 2016 - 12:10 pm:

A used one may bite you in the but where a new one will bite your hub! Bud in Wheeler,Mi.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Wednesday, March 16, 2016 - 12:56 pm:

I have one in both cars.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Wednesday, March 16, 2016 - 01:22 pm:

I sprung for the new one and have not regretted it :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Wednesday, March 16, 2016 - 03:41 pm:

Hey thanks guys i just ordered the new one. Never thought about the threads on the old ones being worn out or abused!! Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Wednesday, March 16, 2016 - 05:31 pm:

Ditto what David said about threads.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James M. Riedy, Sandusky, Ohio on Wednesday, March 16, 2016 - 08:49 pm:

Tim, If your pulling wire hubs as shown in your profile that takes a different puller I believe than the wood hubs. The wood one screws on where the hub cap goes and the wire one has a sort of u shape that slips over a flange on the hub. Jim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration