Halladay shocks

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Halladay shocks
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry M Young on Wednesday, March 16, 2016 - 06:45 pm:

Does anyone have info on halladay shocks? My 14 touring is fitted with a full set, however, they are worn out at the pivot points. Any brochures, manuals, or usable parts would be considered. Thanks Jerry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Wednesday, March 16, 2016 - 08:53 pm:

Jerry

Here is an adv on those shocks and one apart to see the spring inside. Don't have any parts, but these come up on eBay from time to time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry M Young on Wednesday, March 16, 2016 - 10:34 pm:

Dan, thanks for the info although mine are a long curved bar attached at the eye of the spring with a long coiled tension spring at the other end with the end of coiled spring attached to the frame. I'll try to post a picture after I get back from Chickasha.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, March 16, 2016 - 11:21 pm:

Jerry, I believe this thread has a set similar to your shocks.

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/599638/622256.html?1457652840

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration