OT Automobile, Cook Minnesota

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: OT Automobile, Cook Minnesota
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Wednesday, March 16, 2016 - 09:41 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Wednesday, March 16, 2016 - 10:13 pm:

Oh my! Rough times makes for rough looking cars. Ya gotta' do what ya gotta' do. I'll bet he was grateful to have it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Wednesday, March 16, 2016 - 10:26 pm:

Cook is an old, very small, logging community in Northern Minnesota. It's located about 70 miles South of the Canadian border. I wouldn't be a bit surprised to see a good many cars in town in this day and age that are just barely capable of making it into town. It's beautiful country but other than a little logging and some past iron mining there isn't much there. I should add, it's good bear hunting up in that neck of the woods and some fairly good fishing too. Lots of grouse, a few moose and a lot of deer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Wednesday, March 16, 2016 - 10:36 pm:

Why is this thread OT? It's a little hard to recognize, but isn't that a "slightly modified" T?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Wednesday, March 16, 2016 - 10:42 pm:

Henry, it's not OT. But I was more interested in posting the photo than coming up with a title for the thread. In this case OT stands for "Old 'n Tired".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Wednesday, March 16, 2016 - 10:52 pm:

Hahaha. OK. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Thursday, March 17, 2016 - 11:35 am:

"Takes a Lickin', Keeps On Tickin'"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Whelihan Danbury, WI on Thursday, March 17, 2016 - 05:49 pm:

Given the soggy nature of the land up there,I'm kinda surprised to see an old car at all (unless the photo is from later in the 30's). Navigable roads up there were pretty scarce back then. A horse was probably a better transportation alternative.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration