OT - Photo of child actors in 35 Ford

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: OT - Photo of child actors in 35 Ford
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Miller, mostly in Dearborn on Thursday, March 17, 2016 - 09:42 am:

I received this photo of three child actors in the back of an Emerald Green 1935 Ford. Any ideas who they are?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Thursday, March 17, 2016 - 10:40 am:

Perhaps a very early photo of some of the "Little Rascals" Darla,

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Thursday, March 17, 2016 - 02:47 pm:

Butt Wheat!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Mullin on Thursday, March 17, 2016 - 03:35 pm:

I always thought it was Buckwheat, like the flour.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Thursday, March 17, 2016 - 03:53 pm:

I met a man who had met "Darla" later in life. He had pictures of her. She was still a pretty woman.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini - Grosse Pointe, MI on Saturday, March 19, 2016 - 09:32 am:

Larry, Moe and Curly in their yut??

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration