Repurposed old parts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Repurposed old parts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Elenbaas - Granger, Washington on Thursday, March 17, 2016 - 06:36 pm:

After seeing some "steampunk" lamps for sale on ebay I decided that I should make one with a Model T theme. What do you think?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Thursday, March 17, 2016 - 06:49 pm:

Aren't you worried about routing electricity through a tank full of hot water? :-)

I like it. Nice work!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Thursday, March 17, 2016 - 07:02 pm:

Is that a reproduction Edison light bulb in there?

Looks good overall, another good use of parts that can't be used any longer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Peterson College Place, WA on Friday, March 18, 2016 - 10:19 am:

Looks great, missed you at the meeting last night.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Bourgeois on Friday, March 18, 2016 - 11:14 am:

Here is a picture of my desk clock.
I will add the key tumbler some day.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Friday, March 18, 2016 - 11:30 am:

Nice desk piece, Steve !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, March 18, 2016 - 11:33 am:

Here's a awesome model T Garage art bench from a 2010 thread.
http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/118802/145236.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Elliott on Friday, March 18, 2016 - 11:36 am:

I see the plaque on the wall for the 200 mile run at the Oregon Gardens. I was also there for that run. Good run. Tom Elliott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Friday, March 18, 2016 - 12:12 pm:

I like it :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Friday, March 18, 2016 - 12:40 pm:

Cool lamp looks Great!! Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Elenbaas - Granger, Washington on Friday, March 18, 2016 - 01:12 pm:

Chad, Yes it is one of the Edison type with many filaments running back and forth through it.

Tom, That was a good run, we placed just two ahead of you. Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Saturday, March 19, 2016 - 11:00 pm:

James, very nice :-) I really like it ....

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration