Chickasha day zero photos

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Chickasha day zero photos
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Thursday, March 17, 2016 - 07:23 pm:

I had a flat tire on the trailer yesterday morning. Turned out to be a #10 sheetrock screw. Spent two hours at Discount Tire getting it fixed for free. So I was last in line for the stampede to the buildings. This was very disorganized compared to past years, and there frankly was a lot of chaos.

There were some interesting cars in line for the entrance, and of course trailers full of rusty treasure.

Solid unrestored '21 coupe on a trailer going in:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Thursday, March 17, 2016 - 07:28 pm:

Asking price on this '26 Runabout / pickup was a bit high considering the condition:

Wallace Wade tire company unloading:

I bought an ECCT - Electric Powered Coil Tester.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Thursday, March 17, 2016 - 07:43 pm:

Thanks for the pictures, please add more including asking prices :-)
The coupe looks like it could be a '24 with front hinged doors and 30" rims?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Thursday, March 17, 2016 - 08:58 pm:

I think you are right Roger It does look like a high cowl.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Friday, March 18, 2016 - 02:51 am:

Looks like a '24 from here too. It appears to have a seperate belt molding around the sides and back. The '25 coupes have the molding formed as part of the upper part of the body, as far as I have been able to find out. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Miller, mostly in Dearborn on Friday, March 18, 2016 - 06:10 am:

David,
My '25 Coupe has a two piece rear belt molding similar to what they used on the model A Sport Coupes. Only the cowl has the molding stamped integral with the sheet metal.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Miller, mostly in Dearborn on Friday, March 18, 2016 - 06:11 am:

And thanks for the photos Royce. I wish I was there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson on Friday, March 18, 2016 - 07:02 am:

On the 24 25 coupe body is setting on a "rolling" chassis. It is very straight

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration