Chickasha Photos: Wednesday

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Chickasha Photos: Wednesday
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, March 18, 2016 - 11:24 pm:

Now that I'm home and can edit on a desktop, and have an internet connection with a normal speed, I'll post some pictures. I don't want to stay up all night, so I'll just do the Wednesday photos now and get to the rest later.

Five pictures Photostitched into one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Saturday, March 19, 2016 - 01:23 am:

The big red car is Rob Heyen in his Model K talking to Tim Eyssen from Texas. Dunno who the tired looking guy in the car is.

Just from these pics it looks to me like the entry crowd is a little smaller than last year but where else is there is swap meet with this much T stuff? Looks like it was still pretty darn good.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Saturday, March 19, 2016 - 09:17 am:

It was indeed good meet, as I mentioned above. We missed you this year, Stan.

Dan Treace usually posts a bunch of nice pics, but he was unable to make it there this year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Saturday, March 19, 2016 - 09:29 am:

Thank you for the pictures!! Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Saturday, March 19, 2016 - 10:15 am:

How come you didn't post a photo of Don Langs new '25 runabout race car?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Saturday, March 19, 2016 - 05:54 pm:

Dang !! I missed seeing Rob's Model K but that's Gary Page next to him. He was there with his wife Suzy. The former owner of that auction-red '30 Ford pickup told me it sold for either $30 K or $40 K. Was that a maroon '30 fordor made into a flatbed truck or an extended body pickup? It had a 160 HP Model A OHV and otherwise tricked out engine.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tyrone Thomas - Topeka KS on Saturday, March 19, 2016 - 06:16 pm:

I will never wait until the opening day again. Why miss out on the picking like others do.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Sunday, March 20, 2016 - 08:20 am:

Some folks complain about the "pre-meet" sales the day before the meet officially opens. But that's how the meet goes, as has been posted here many times. Rather than complain about it, just get there a day earlier and join in the fun. (Not directed at your comment, Tyrone, just for folks in general.)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux Grayling Michigan on Sunday, March 20, 2016 - 08:42 am:

That old red Ford with the long snout sure gets around :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Sunday, March 20, 2016 - 06:21 pm:

Great pics and that panorama pic job was exactly what I wanted to see.
Thanks. :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration