Chickasha before and after

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Chickasha before and after
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Saturday, March 19, 2016 - 10:26 am:

Tuesday before.

What was left late Thursday afternoon.

We pulled out before the sun came up Friday morning and visited Speedy Bill's museum in Lincoln NE on the way home.

I'll be back again next year for sure!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Beatty _Kansas City on Saturday, March 19, 2016 - 10:44 am:

Dang is that a late 30's rear end? I was looking for one!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Saturday, March 19, 2016 - 10:46 am:

Yes, 39 Ford wide-5 with hydraulic brakes... wish it would have sold because it's heavy!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Saturday, March 19, 2016 - 11:02 am:

One of these days (hopefully before I'm old and grey) I'll make it to Chickasha.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, March 19, 2016 - 05:09 pm:

Don't worry. Lots of us who are old and gray go anyway.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Travis E. Towle on Saturday, March 19, 2016 - 05:46 pm:

Where was this meet at? I keep hearing about it and the photos look great.

Travis
Topeka, Kansas

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willie K Cordes on Saturday, March 19, 2016 - 06:20 pm:

Chickasha is a town in Oklahoma. Look it up on a map.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Saturday, March 19, 2016 - 06:20 pm:

http://www.pwsm.com/

:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tyrone Thomas - Topeka KS on Saturday, March 19, 2016 - 06:25 pm:

Travis, the meet is on the fair grounds in chickasha. To give you a heads up, DON'T wait till opening day. Go the day before or even two days before. Every time I have gone, I always hear from venders they sold the good stuff the day before the sale. Burns me, but I guess the early bird gets the worm. Won't wait again.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Saturday, March 19, 2016 - 08:41 pm:

Don't go too early. I went in January and not a soul was there. 3500 miles, round trip, for NOTHING !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Saturday, March 19, 2016 - 09:29 pm:

Derek, Glad you had a good time and did well. It was a pleasure to meet you. For all who do not know Derek, he is one of the "young guns" in the hobby. The young model T guy that all the nay-sayers say do not exist, and the same young guys that will inherit the hobby. again .... a pleasure to meet you.... Donnie Brown ....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Saturday, March 19, 2016 - 09:41 pm:

Derek, you are the man! I have a big load going to Bakersfield next month, hope I do as well as you!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Saturday, March 19, 2016 - 09:49 pm:

Looks like I great time
Eagerly waiting my return to bakersfield after 10 year absence

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Travis E. Towle on Saturday, March 19, 2016 - 09:49 pm:

Well I shall go down a few days beforehand next year. Looks like a blast of fun!

Travis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Saturday, March 19, 2016 - 11:23 pm:

Thanks Donnie, it was a pleasure meeting you as well. I'm already working on preparing the next generation after me. :-)

I bought this kart at Chickasha for my boys A.J. (5) and Cale (8)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Saturday, March 19, 2016 - 11:35 pm:

Derek, it looks like things went well for you. I made Chickasha a few years back but was only able to be there for a very short time on the first morning. Now every year I promise myself next year will finally be the year I go back. Hopefully we'll meet up again this year at Farmington.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Sunday, March 20, 2016 - 12:24 am:

Derek (on the left) has the same smile as his boys, on day one of the swap meet, in the parking lot line-up. I think the smile got bigger each day ... I also saw Derek ridding in the mini-lizzie at the swap meet. (He was probably just testing it out for safety reasons :-)) but Looks like dad may be as big a kid as the boys... :-)

derek

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration