'26 Roadster Alternative Speedometer

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: '26 Roadster Alternative Speedometer
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Perkins on Saturday, March 19, 2016 - 08:50 pm:

Has anyone had any experience using a Garmin Edge 20 or similar bicycle GPS device as a speedometer? I would like to know my speed while driving. It seems like this would be a cost effective way without the huge expense for the add-on Model T speedometer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth in Alabama on Saturday, March 19, 2016 - 08:53 pm:

Mark I have a Schwinn speedo on my speedster and it works perfectly. It does help if you pick one that lets you input the wheel size. Mine keeps track of trip and total mileage, top speed, average speed, and time. Also, I recommend getting one that is back-lit.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Sole - Castelldefels (Spain) on Saturday, March 19, 2016 - 09:30 pm:

I ran out and bought a bicycle speedometer but then my T broke and I still haven't had use for it yet. When I finally get my car out on the road the battery will need changing before any speed readings show up!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration