Fixable?-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Fixable?-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Sunday, March 20, 2016 - 08:55 am:

I think so.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Sunday, March 20, 2016 - 09:53 am:

But there's a big risk the passengers weren't fixable :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez-Templeton, CA on Sunday, March 20, 2016 - 01:26 pm:

I think the frame might be bent a little but I would definitely try to save those white tires!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jon pederson, Minneapolis,MN on Sunday, March 20, 2016 - 01:52 pm:

Next to train tracks? Surprising there was that much left.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Sunday, March 20, 2016 - 03:09 pm:

If you think the car is bad you should've seen the train! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Sunday, March 20, 2016 - 03:44 pm:

The right front hubcap might be reusable.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Sunday, March 20, 2016 - 06:30 pm:

Hate to be the driver. Someone could fix it for sure, just not me!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Sunday, March 20, 2016 - 06:38 pm:

Anything can be fixed. All it takes, is the right combination of time, talent, tools, and money. I rarely seem to have all four at the same time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Horlick in Penn Valley, CA on Monday, March 21, 2016 - 01:52 am:

That'll buff out!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kep on Monday, March 21, 2016 - 02:30 am:

Yes it is fixable.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Parker on Monday, March 21, 2016 - 07:26 am:

Scratch one 1913 Touring.

Ken in Texas

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Monday, March 21, 2016 - 08:36 am:

It's Fixable if you get to it before the vultures :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration