HCCT in Rochester Area?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: HCCT in Rochester Area?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Sunday, March 20, 2016 - 11:04 pm:

Is there anyone in the Rochester / Buffalo / Syracuse area with an HCCT or Strobo-Sparker machine who can test some coils for me? Have no idea the condition of my coils and would like to know if they need attention.

I do have an extra flywheel and field coils and would like to build an HCCT. Are there any plans or diagrams out there for an easy to cobble together tester?

Mosterman@eastman.org

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson-Nicholasville, Kentucky on Sunday, March 20, 2016 - 11:26 pm:

Mark
Go here: http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/331880/Tillstrom_Coil_Tester-346653.pdf
Ron the Coilman

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Monday, March 21, 2016 - 07:40 am:

Thanks Ron

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration