Season is on and the icecream shops are open for business

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Season is on and the icecream shops are open for business
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Deichmann, Blistrup, Denmark on Monday, March 21, 2016 - 07:23 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Monday, March 21, 2016 - 07:44 am:

That's funny you should mention the ice cream shops and Model T's today because just yesterday I was driving past the local ice cream shop and saw they were open for business again and I thought to myself Time to get the T out!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Monday, March 21, 2016 - 08:46 am:

Hummm??? The Ice Cream shops here never close! I guess that's why I never get to put my "T" up. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Monday, March 21, 2016 - 09:03 am:

For those of you coming on the 2016 Finger Lakes, Farm Lands, and T's Tour, there will be many ice cream stops. This pic is from one of the optional stops in Palmyra. For those that love their ice cream, you will be more than satisfied no matter what size ice cream you choose. They really pile it on!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration