2016 MTFCI Finger Lakes, Farm Lands and T's Tour

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: 2016 MTFCI Finger Lakes, Farm Lands and T's Tour
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Monday, March 21, 2016 - 09:06 am:

The sun is shining in New York, so that means the 2016 Tour is fast approaching.

Please make sure your MTFCI membership is up to date in order to participate. Also, before you receive your tour bag, you must be a member and have filled out the safety check list to hand in at registration. I have attached the link, and forms will be available at host hotel registration.

There is no limit on the number of cars on this tour. To date, there are 161 T's registered for this tour. Registration closes June 1, 2016, after this date you will be charged a late fee.

We are excited about hosting this tour. We have spent a lot of time finding interesting stops and mapping out back road tours for each day. This will be a very enjoyable laid back tour. Easy on you and easy on your car!

If anyone has any questions please let us know.

Happy "T-ing" to everyone!

http://www.modelt.org/images/stories...inspection.pdf

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Monday, March 21, 2016 - 09:25 am:

Shucks Dan,

I get an error message when I try your link.

My computer?

Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, March 21, 2016 - 09:32 am:

Try this one:

http://www.modelt.org/images/stories/Website/safetyselfinspection.pdf

It is a .pdf file, you may have to download it to your computer before you can open it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Monday, March 21, 2016 - 09:33 am:

http://www.modelt.org/images/stories/Website/safetyselfinspection.pdf

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Monday, March 21, 2016 - 09:33 am:

Thanks Mark!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Monday, March 21, 2016 - 09:36 am:

Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Monday, March 21, 2016 - 02:10 pm:

I will be sending off my registration very soon!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Monday, March 21, 2016 - 05:58 pm:

Dave, thanks for the heads up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, March 21, 2016 - 07:55 pm:

Me too, Derek. Probably sometime in April. I invented the word "procrastinate"...at least I have my hotel res. in, but due to my word invention I'm shacking up in Weedsport for now, missed out on the host hotel. Oh well.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration