1915 Steel Cap on tbay

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: 1915 Steel Cap on tbay
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Monday, March 21, 2016 - 07:09 pm:

Hard to find steel cap for those that are searching
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1915-Model-T-Ford-Steel-Oil-Cap-Rat-Hot-Rod-Speedster-A- /152023819702?hash=item23655365b6:g:trAAAOSw2ENW8CH8

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Monday, March 21, 2016 - 07:27 pm:

Were these reproduced or is this NOS?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Monday, March 21, 2016 - 09:44 pm:

Looks like the real deal.

From what I understand they were not painted.
I finished mine with satin clear coat.

: ^ )

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Tuesday, March 22, 2016 - 10:58 am:

That is the real deal! I have a NOS 1915 cap, and it is raven finished.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration