Does this T ring your bell?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Does this T ring your bell?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Horlick in Penn Valley, CA on Tuesday, March 22, 2016 - 12:48 am:

This Model T is currently on Ebay. Personally I feel that they should have left it alone, that laminated safety glass destroys the booth's authenticity.

I couldn't have said it better than the seller: "We think pictures say a lot more than the sober technical description of this vehicle."

This model T appears to have no model T parts, but does come with a model A radiator shell.

Isn't life grand?
Check it out if you've a strong stomach
TH

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Tuesday, March 22, 2016 - 12:56 am:

That's just a ripoff of Carl Casper's Phone Booth hotrod.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n Los Angeles CA on Tuesday, March 22, 2016 - 12:59 am:

Talk about the Windjammer effect .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Tuesday, March 22, 2016 - 01:54 am:

Looks like a wind tunnel prototype for the TT closed cab ! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Tuesday, March 22, 2016 - 07:19 am:

There's no accountin' for taste. I must have none.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Tuesday, March 22, 2016 - 07:44 am:

I thought using your phone while driving is illegal?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willis Jenkins on Tuesday, March 22, 2016 - 08:01 am:

Looks pretty stupid, if you ask me!

Willis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Garnet on Tuesday, March 22, 2016 - 08:08 am:

More garbage that could be on some other website than here.

Garnet

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Tuesday, March 22, 2016 - 09:15 am:

Terry...no strong stomach! Just lost my breakfast! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eckensviller - Thunder Bay, ON on Tuesday, March 22, 2016 - 10:39 am:

Is there any actual T in it? Turtle deck looks to be glass, maybe the cowl too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez-Templeton, CA on Tuesday, March 22, 2016 - 10:51 am:

Someone definitely dialed the wrong number.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Tuesday, March 22, 2016 - 11:01 am:

Tell Superman he can come back now we have found a phone booth for him to change in:-)!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Tuesday, March 22, 2016 - 11:16 am:

The glass in the telephone booths was tempered glass, similar to the side windows of the modern cars. Not double pane safety glass as in windshields.

The booth would create too much wind resistance for a speedster. However, it would perhaps arrest "hot air", but it would sure cause "conversations" :-)
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Tuesday, March 22, 2016 - 02:36 pm:

Sometimes just tossing out junk is better than trying to use it. I used to joke the the early Coupes looked like 2 phone booths going down the road side by side. After seeing what it really looks like I'll never say that again. I wonder if the booth is removable just to make it drive able 'cause it doesn't seem likely you can now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Schrepfer on Tuesday, March 22, 2016 - 03:02 pm:

Waste of a good phone booth.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Tuesday, March 22, 2016 - 03:15 pm:

Hey, it's his dime. Good long distance cruiser. It won't go anywhere without operator assistance.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By paul iverson freeport ill. on Tuesday, March 22, 2016 - 07:48 pm:

good laugh! thanks for posting Terry

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration