Little Hershey swap meet & Bob's Antique Auto Parts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Little Hershey swap meet & Bob's Antique Auto Parts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Tuesday, March 22, 2016 - 11:03 am:

Little Hershey swap meet & Bob's Antique Auto Parts
Sign up for the Little Hershey swap meet before April 30th and get one outdoor space free with one paid
swap meet is May 21st-22nd 2017
vendors welcome Friday starting at 10 am.
contact Dave Lantz at 815-979-4544
or e-mail littlehershey1@gmail.com
Bob's will have the shop open Saturday from 9 am till 5 pm and Sunday 9 am till noon
please feel free to go through all 3 buildings
tons of used parts and save 10% on all new items in stock
we are only about twelve miles from the show.
Bob's Antique Auto Parts
7826 Forest Hills Rd
Loves Park Il 61111
815-633-7244
swap meet is at the Boone County fairgrounds
Rt. 76 north
Belvidere Il

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Tuesday, March 22, 2016 - 01:41 pm:

Friends, this is a really good Swap Meet, usually with good Model T parts.

Usual T parts vendors include Adam Doleshal, Ron Paetz and Lee Voitchek (did I spell that correctly, Lee?) and others.

Bob's post above offering 10% off on all new items in stock is a good deal too, and you avoid the shipping cost. I almost forgot, seeing Bob's 3 buildings of used parts is like a swap meet all by itself!

We go every year and Saturday is the best day for the Swap Meet. Sunday is the car show day.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Tuesday, March 22, 2016 - 02:03 pm:

Do not forget to order your spaces to get one free, bring your old car parts or car for sale lots of nice folks, and get a tour of the shop lots of larger items with no shipping
Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Thursday, March 24, 2016 - 08:55 am:

Do not forget free spaces go away in about a month, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Monday, March 28, 2016 - 02:23 pm:

Is anyone going to be at the swap meet let us know, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Paetz on Monday, March 28, 2016 - 04:26 pm:

I will be there selling and buying . bring your old car bodies t a early v8
hope for a bigger show we need these to keep the hobby going.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Sunday, April 03, 2016 - 10:01 am:

Do not forget only four weeks to get your buy one get one free outside spaces
after the swap meet please feel free to come to the shop and visit loads of new and used T parts
here are a few photo's of one of the three buildings, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, April 03, 2016 - 10:57 am:

Bob, looks like you're getting a little low on springs and pan covers! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Pawelek Brookshire, Texas on Sunday, April 03, 2016 - 11:20 am:

So........Now I know where all the good Model T parts are stored! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Sunday, April 03, 2016 - 12:13 pm:

two more buildings after this one, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Sunday, April 03, 2016 - 01:31 pm:

Bob, I'm trying to be gentle with this, but have you heard of the organization, "Hoarder's Anonymous? Also known as HA! HA HA! :-)
And as anyone who knows me, will tell you this is the pot calling the kettle black! (Hmm, is that allowed to be said nowadays?)Although my hoard isn't just Model T parts. . . . I showed a friend my stuff two days ago and he said I should call the "Pickers" TV show over.
Maybe I should have stayed in bed this morning! I just got my Recordo player piano working last night and I'm a bit "frisky" this morning!
:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Sunday, April 03, 2016 - 02:57 pm:

Lets go into the other buildings Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Sunday, April 03, 2016 - 03:56 pm:

Bob, you win, WAY more stuff than I can even think of having!
BTW,that looks like a mid-30s Rolls Royce spare wheel cover leaning on the top bows.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Friday, April 08, 2016 - 09:59 am:

Three weeks to get buy one get one free, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Friday, April 08, 2016 - 10:37 pm:

OMG Bob, high probability you got parts in there you never knew you had. Old Timer told me that once, laughed a bit and later thought "he's right". So big auction, sell everything to the bare walls next year late fall. Turn antiques/collectables into cash an get all my cars on the road before I'm spit'n dirt !!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Saturday, April 09, 2016 - 08:29 am:

You can download a .pdf copy of the flyer from this site:

http://clubs.hemmings.com/rockfordmtfca/schedule.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Tuesday, April 19, 2016 - 11:57 am:

Only three and one half weeks till swap meet, only about 1ten days to get two for one outdoor spaces
who is coming?
Bob
shop will be open to all Saturday till 5 pm.
& Sunday till 2 pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Tuesday, April 26, 2016 - 10:00 am:

Only a few days left, buy one get one free outdoor spaces, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Thursday, April 28, 2016 - 02:49 pm:

2 Days left for special on spaces
clean out you garage and set up a table, lots of good folks to meet and talk to, bring your car you want to sell or bring one to drive around the swap meet,Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Saturday, May 07, 2016 - 10:02 am:

Do not forget
come by the shop and save, look what UPS is doing, stop by the store after the swap meet and no shipping, plus save 10% on all new items in stock, Bob

Effective June 6, 2016*, UPS is changing the measurement that determines whether the UPS Additional Handling charge will be applied to UPSŪ Ground services packages in the U.S.

Any package with the longest side exceeding 48 inches, instead of 60 inches, will be assessed the fee.** The Additional Handling fee of $10.50 remains the same. The change does not impact UPS Air or International shipments. This change is being implemented due to the additional handling required for these types of packages in the UPS network.

For additional information, visit ups.com/rates. The updated 2016 UPS Rate and Service Guide will be available to download on June 6, 2016.

We appreciate the business you entrust to UPS and we look forward to continuing to provide you with great solutions at competitive prices.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By timothy wanfalt on Tuesday, May 17, 2016 - 10:34 pm:

Little Hershey is this weekend. I personally can't wait. I always find some really great deals and some unusual items. Please join us this weekend and you will find out why this parts meet has been going on for 51 years.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration